Sunday, October 28, 2012

My Apology to the Mad Scientists

Mad Scientists,

This is my sincere apology to all of the mad scientists of the world. I understand that people are quick to judge you for all the insane things that you do, but it all had to begin somewhere. You probably had a hard childhood, it probably wasn't easy growing up with pail skin and crazy hair.
The other children probably ridiculed you for that insane laugh of yours too. It just couldn't be easy growing up with no friends. No wonder they say you're mad all the time, I would be upset too! I don't blame Henry Frankenstein for creating an outrageous out of control monster. Henry just probably wanted some friends. If I had the scientific capabilities such as his you better believe that I would be conjuring up some insane monsters. They say that you mad scientists have strange obsessions, but I don't think they are strange.. I think that your brains just tend to think out of the box! Dr. Moreau isn't all that insane. He just thought it would be cool to make people out of animals. That's pretty neat if you ask me and in order to do that you gotta be some kind of super intelligent! I believe that you guys even try too discover things for the greater good of people despite their negative outlook. I mean Dr. Andre Delambre accidentally turned himself into half fly by trying to make a matter transportation device. I think being able to teleport would be awesome. So again.. I apologize for the crude views on you mad scientists and your work. Your just normal people with a twist, nothing wrong with that.

Sincerely, 
Meghan 

3 comments:

  1. This blog was highly entertaining, It was chuckling the whole time. I really enjoyed the opening, im not sure if you were going for sarcasm but that is what I was getting highly enjoyable read. I also enjoyed the end when you added some mad scientist movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I thought it would be fun to make an apology post with a satirical twist to it. I wanted to stay true to my blog subject as well by adding some mad scientists from horror movies into it. I'm glad you found it entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good apology post idea. I liked the idea of you trying to sympathize with the stereotypical antagonist and giving us a different perspective on why they might be that way.

    ReplyDelete