Sunday, September 16, 2012

Horror News!

Hello there fellow readers & welcome to my blog. 

With this being my first blog post I want to take a moment to tell you guys a little about myself. My name is Megh and I'm a Sophomore at the University of South Florida, I'm currently studying to become a biology major and believe it or not I constructed this blog for the purposes of my Expository Writing class. Therefore, it is a grade! but I'm trying to keep my blog as interesting and fun as possible. I have never had an actual blog before so when taking on this project I have to admit I was a little intimidated, but after taking a deeper look into blogging I am extremely excited to start my blog project. 

Now, with all that being said, you can see I'm calling my blog Hollywoods Hauntings:) and for the most part I'm going to be blogging about Horror movies. I will be giving insight and reviews into some of the scariest movies out there as well as giving some film summaries for those scary films that are hard to follow. I want to touch on ALL kinds of different horror movies ranging from crazed vampires to raging zombies to those scary horror films that are based on real life stories! (EEK!) I can already feel the suspense building! 

Also, you might be interested to hear that up until about a year ago I RARELY watched ANY kind of scary movie EVER. you ask, why? Well honestly I was always too afraid (I know.. I know.. such a wimp.)but now that I've conquered my fears of the unknown depths of horror films I cannot bring myself to stop watching them! I've come to find that Horror films can be extremely thrilling and exciting to watch. I can't wait to share all my Hollywood Hauntings with you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment